Sunday, June 05, 2005

"The Tooth"

   Well, since my last posting I've been in a bit 'o pain. I had a wicked pain in my jaw due to a faulty wisdom tooth which had been applying pressure the the muscles in the jaw. I decided to have the fault removed (pulled) and it's been hell from there...

   This gaping hole in my mouth which once was a tooth, has gathered everything I eat. I constantly taste lunch even at 3am, which fills me with an overwhelming nausea. Sometimes if I drink something too hot or too cold the nerve/nerves send shock-waves to my brain of excruciating pain. I want to rip my skull off and throw it out the window!

   Although I've talked to people who've had teeth pulled, and healed in a week or few, the hole I once called a tooth, is still open and collecting remains. I still live with this hell every other day. I'll probably start writing more when my head clears a bit. Until then, thanks for reading my rant!

-Matt

No comments: