Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Looking Up

Well it seems that life is looking up somehow. I know that something seriously good is going to happen. I'm not sure exactly what, and I can't place all my hope into it, but after all this fighting, has to do some good. I'll wait, watch and post if anything happens.

I really need a job. I'm not sure what kind of job that I want though. I know that I'm not qualified for most of the job requirements out there, but I think that I could learn something in the computer field and really get to work. I'd like to have a job that I could take with me anywhere and travel (doesn't everyone).

In my lifetime I wanna see Europe. Certain places very far from here. We have so much desirable for other countries, that they are always trying to move over here. On the other hand, many people who've lived here all their lives want nothing more than to visit some place over-seas for a while.

Well I have to make this short today, nothing much to write about.

~Matt

No comments: