Friday, January 21, 2005

Starting Off 2005 (life in general)

I suppose that life as of late, has been as shitty as possible. I've lost a good job, because the owner doesn't know how to run his business. He also thinks that life is a pretty little rose. Lets not talk about my old job anymore.

Sitting around the house with little or no money sucks. I've pretty much tried every single form of entertainment possible, to no avail, I'm still bored. Anger and frustration seem to over-come my calmness, and I find myself burning bridges for no reason. Yesterday I deleted about half of my messenger lists because I got frustrated they weren't online. Maybe that was the reason, or maybe it was because I stopped caring. Could be a problem for me.

I've been working on my "rusty" relationship skills. I'm really not sure if it's working or not. I tend to frustrate easy (see above) and my attention span is that of a fly. I cannot sit in one spot around the house to pay attention to a move, more-less another person.

Lets me just hope that things will get better soon in 2005. Until then, happy reading my bull-shit story.

~Matt

No comments: