Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hates-B-Gone

Well I guess this post is up for edit, since I sent an e-mail post and it never got here. I'll edit this with my 9-other hates on here. I really don't know what happened to my other post, but bare with me while I fix this up....

********************************


To briefly continue what I was ranting about before, I'd like to just go down the list of pet-peeves and dislikes. Mind you this is a very short list compared to the actual one... heh.


  • Lying

  • Impatience

  • Petty Arguments

  • "Going Along"

  • Selfishness

  • Carelessness

  • Attention Grabbing

  • Non Professionalism

  • Finger-Pointing

  • Senseless-Actions




   Lying is a very easy thing to classify, anything that is untrue, or meant to keep the truth from surfacing is my classification.


  Next Impatience can be anything that requres absolute attention for something that is deemed important to none other than the person asking.


Example:

ME: What do you want?
X: Can you come here?
ME: No, can't you see I'm raking in $100k in this hand of hold-em?
X: Well can you come here in a few seconds..?
ME: Depends... What is it you want?
X: Nothing, just to come here. No real reason.
ME: Well then, NO!
******5 minutes later*****
X: Can you come here noooowww?
ME: *Jumps out window*



  The next "hate" is self explanitory. Being selfish is being selfish....


  Carelessness can be anything broken, bruised, hurt, or damaged in the act of doing something UN-carefully. This could include something such as breaking a glass because you were doing cartwheels in the kitchen.


  Attention-grabbing, yet another pet-peeve of mine, that usually involves: talking excessivly loud, laughing with no reason, crying for no apparent reason, or telling stories that are seemlessly untrue (See also: Lying).


  Non professionalism could be the oddity of my list, but I prefer, rather, require professionalism at work and other "serious" activities. I'd rather not have you doing cartwheels at my grandmother's funeral. If you're not happy, then don't act happy, if you're at work, act like you're at work, unless of course it's acceptable behavior.


  Finger pointing was addressed in my previous post.


  Senseless actions is probably the confusing topic of discussion here. I consider an act of senseless actions something that has no earthly reasoning behind it. If I ran outside naked, it may seem like something senseless, but yet, it has reasoning of being "crazy" or "adrenaline fulfilling". To better understand COMPLETE senselessness, read below.




X: *Puts on winter coat in July*
ME: Why did you put that coat on?
X: I dunno...
ME: Are you cold? Is it about to rain? Hail storm coming?
X: Nope.
ME: Why the hell did you do that then? Does it match your outfit or something?
X: Nope.
ME: Uhhhh *faints*..

No comments: