Friday, April 08, 2005

Ten Hates In Ten Days

Over the next few days (10) I'll be counting specific things I hate about people in general, and how I react to these things. Please be advised, that these are the views of myself, and not intended suitable responses for all people.

Hate 10


Me: "What the hell?! You used all the toilet paper, soap, and shampoo. Could we use a bit of regulation here?"

Person X: "Well you used two scoops of ice cream last night."

Me: "I can't wipe my ass with ice cream, nor shampoo bottles."

Person X: "Still, you did.. I swear you ate two scoops."

Me: "UGH!"


People seem to have this facination with taking the blame off of themselves. Since my childhood, I've been taught the proverb: Anyone may place the blame, but a real man admits his own faults." I do admit that I'm not always right in what I say, and do, but in four years I've heard less people admit they were wrong, than I can count on one hand. What does this say?

1 comment:

~Michael~ said...

Well, you *can* wipe yer arse with ice cream and shampoo bottles, but the end result is, well, unsatisfying. :P